Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Metal Announcements - More Hits & "Hot" Redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
From Leaf:

Greetings all…..

I am pleased to announce that 2012 Leaf Metal Baseball (featuring on-card autographs) will release October 5th. This is the absolute earliest a draft pick on-card checklist has ever been brought to market. We hope you enjoy the fruits of what was not an easy task.

Two pieces of product information:

First, ON AVERAGE (meaning in virtually all cases), collectors will find a case:
(a) HOT BOX (featuring 8 colored prismatics numbered to 25 or less!)
(b) Albert Pujols Signed card (either Metal, Jumbo Patch or inscription
(c) OR BOTH!!!!!!

Second, there are a handful of redemptions in this product. As you all know, I HATE redemptions…. THEREFORE, I INTRODUCE TO YOU….

HOT REDEMPTIONS!!!!!!!!!

EACH redemption will be good for UP TO 5 SIGNED CARDS OF THE PARTICULAR PLAYER!!!!!!!... PLUS, Parallels are included in this program!!!!!!!!
These redemptions will be revealed using our industry first interactive redemption website, Redeemleaf.com

When you redeem, you open a virtual online pack to reveal your spoils…

I am very excited about this release and hope your customers enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it… Brian

Last edited:

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
It's releasing next Friday? Thought it got pushed back to the following Friday. I'm really looking forward to this product, can't wait to see what the enhancements are.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well, unless the goal is to make sure you are the OP...

;)

Not at all. By all means, you or any other Mod can erase or lock this thread and someone else can create a new one once the news is public. In retrospect, I did jump the gun here.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Some people feel the need to break all of the information from a small player in a large hobby. Don't take that away from them. It's all they have.

Last edited:

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Some people feel the need to break all of the information from a small player in a large hobby. Don't take that away from them. It's all they have.

Some people feel the need to piss on other people for truly no good reason.

That's why I didn't moderate your comment, it's all you have.

Members online

Latest posts