Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Draft Replacement cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
I just received a package with 3 2008 Draft Autos and a letter thanking me for purchasing Topps cards, letting my know that my cards have been replaced... I didnt request replacement for any damaged cards, but I recieved back a Collier, Schlereth, and Hewitt autos. Are they already replacing some redemption cards or something? There is no reason I should have received any replacements for damaged cards or missing autos autos at this time, so I am wondering why they sent me these cards. Is it just because they feel sorry for me opening their product that they decided to send me a few extra $2 autos?

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
F-Topps said:
I just received a package with 3 2008 Draft Autos and a letter thanking me for purchasing Topps cards, letting my know that my cards have been replaced... I didnt request replacement for any damaged cards, but I recieved back a Collier, Schlereth, and Hewitt autos. Are they already replacing some redemption cards or something? There is no reason I should have received any replacements for damaged cards or missing autos autos at this time, so I am wondering why they sent me these cards. Is it just because they feel sorry for me opening their product that they decided to send me a few extra $2 autos?

I would suggest calling Topps customer service and asking. I don't think anyone here is going to be able to give you an answer.

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
They have been closed since I received these in the mail today. If anyone else had a couple of redemptions of a certain pending but received cards as a replacements I would guess one of th eplayers will not be signing his cards and these replacements are for one of the 2008 players.
I do have 2 Rene Tosoni cards that say they have been delayed in my online redemptions form. There is no player from 2008 Draft that I only 3 base cards that I redeemed except Inoa, but I also had a gold Inoa. All 3 of these replacements came in the same package that contained 3 envelopes. Usually I get each redeemed card back from them in its own package. I am still not sure what these cards are all about as of right now. Will let you guys know what I hear from them tomorrow when I call. Looking at my list of cards redeemed it doesnt look like these should replace any of my 2008 Redemptions.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
F-Topps said:
They have been closed since I received these in the mail today. If anyone else had a couple of redemptions of a certain pending but received cards as a replacements I would guess one of th eplayers will not be signing his cards and these replacements are for one of the 2008 players.
I do have 2 Rene Tosoni cards that say they have been delayed in my online redemptions form. There is no player from 2008 Draft that I only 3 base cards that I redeemed except Inoa, but I also had a gold Inoa. All 3 of these replacements came in the same package that contained 3 envelopes. Usually I get each redeemed card back from them in its own package. I am still not sure what these cards are all about as of right now. Will let you guys know what I hear from them tomorrow when I call. Looking at my list of cards redeemed it doesnt look like these should replace any of my 2008 Redemptions.

I highly doubt that those are replacements for any 08 BDP redemption guys. Base autos of all three of them sell for 20+ pretty easily...so I can't see Topps sending you three $3-$8 autos to replace them.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="F-Topps":2brqg5ay]

I highly doubt that those are replacements for any 08 BDP redemption guys. Base autos of all three of them sell for 20+ pretty easily...so I can't see Topps sending you three $3-$8 autos to replace them.[/quote:2brqg5ay]

Oh, I can

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
boomo said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="F-Topps":2th3n3n1]

I highly doubt that those are replacements for any 08 BDP redemption guys. Base autos of all three of them sell for 20+ pretty easily...so I can't see Topps sending you three $3-$8 autos to replace them.

Oh, I can[/quote:2th3n3n1]

Was going to say the exact same thing once I read the post......

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Jedi500 said:
boomo said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="F-Topps":2zwj69ia]

Oh, I can

Was going to say the exact same thing once I read the post......[/quote:2zwj69ia]

I feel like they did a pretty nice job with replacements for the Price/ Hochevars that were never signed

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
F-Topps said:

Nice!
atleast you got 3 dif. Auto's...
I sent in my 4 boxes that didnt have any auto's and got 4 Ike davis Base auto's.. YES 4 base davis autos!

Members online

Latest posts