Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ichrio 2012 Topps Finest SUPERFRACTOR 1/1 PULLED!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swaswa7575

Mar 22, 2009
Peoria, IL
Today I went and bought a box of Topps Finest, the last box of cards I got was 2007 it was Topps CoSigners, I figured I'd test my luck and in the first mini box on the 5th pack it happened.. pulled a Ichiro Superfractor numbered 1/1, the autograph I pulled from the first mini box was Addison Reed which is whatever.. but the Ichiro is HUGE! Possibly the best pull from a pack I've ever had.. very excited to say the least any one else have any thoughts or comments?!

front.jpg

back.jpg

Last edited:

swaswa7575

Mar 22, 2009
Peoria, IL
thanks guys, funny thing I was going to buy a box of 2012 update instead but the guy at the card shop talked me into buying a box of finest, called him back and thanked him for that!

swaswa7575

Mar 22, 2009
Peoria, IL
oh I'll be selling this one, there's probably a huge demand for ichiro superfractors especially for bidders from japan, searched on ebay and there isnt even any type of superfractor up for auction of him, big bucks!! $$$

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
List that puppy on the bay and let international bidders in on that and you can take the money and run. And you can put on it international shipping with tracking for about
18 I think. Either .99 and let it ride, or a crazy ass Bin like 1k and BO would be nice too.

Congrats man and good luck on the dough-rae me you are going to get.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Congrats! I know how awesome it feels to pull a superfractor and when you know you hit one of a great player, it's even better!

Members online

Latest posts