Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good deal on this Nick Castellanos gold auto ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danny666

Apr 3, 2011
tampa, FL
I threw a offer in at $150, and got one back at $250, which I think is way too high being that the stated card has "light smudge" I'm pretty sure it ruins the auto right there. Wouldn't it be better for the seller to just send the card back in, knowing that the price will be better with a mint card, rather then try selling at release week with a damaged card?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I threw a offer in at $150, and got one back at $250, which I think is way too high being that the stated card has "light smudge" I'm pretty sure it ruins the auto right there. Wouldn't it be better for the seller to just send the card back in, knowing that the price will be better with a mint card, rather then try selling at release week with a damaged card?

Nope they are going to take the money and run.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Its an ebay 1 of 1 should sell for more money. A drop of Nick Castellanos sweat dropped on it and smeared the auto.

If only it was a Mike Trout card it would sell for a bajillion dollars.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts