Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Name an awesome set that bummed you out...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I could go on and on for mine lol. He was only in base Topps this year :( Poor Denard Span :(

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I've always been bummed that Ryne Sandberg didn't make it into a Kellogg's 3-D set (discontinued in 1983, before his big year in 1984). As someone who is putting together the 1970 Kellogg's 3D set, I wish Hank Aaron had a card in it.

I also would have loved a Sandberg issue in the 1996 SP Holoview set, and Sandberg issues for most of the major sets in 1998: E-X Credentials, Finest refractors, a Donruss Crusade; etc.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Would have liked to see Canseco in the 03-05 Leaf limited sets. Would have been fun to try for rainbows of these and possibly he could have had more button cards and maybe even a logoman or bat barrel. 2010 upper deck exquisite was shaping up to be a nice return to higher end product until they lost their license. the cards were produced but who knows just how many actually made pack out and sit in unopened product. Not many of any version have surfaced to this point. Would really like to see him in a newer triple threads product with quality patches and duals with him and McGwire titled "bash brothers"

Members online

Latest posts