Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One Pack of 2012 Bowman Chrome- Refractor Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Stopped at the LCS this afternoon to check if he had Bowman Chrome at a decent price. Of course he did not at $90 a box seeing how it can be had in the mid $60 range on the Internet. His mark ups on boxes is usually pretty ridiculous which sucks because I would much rather support my LCS, but just can't justify the prices he puts on things.

So anyway just bought pack of Bowman Chrome and asked his wife to give me a call if anyone wanted to sell his or her wrappers. Doubt I get any since his prices are high, I feel like I'm the only one that buys packs and boxes there sometimes lol because I will go a few weeks later and all the same products will be there untouched from when I visited.

Any grabbed a pack in the middle of the left front stack and pulled a decent auto I think?

The card looks really clean and is well centered and has a nice auto so I might send it in to get graded.

The auto was of Matt Szczur of the Cubs. It's a refractor auto #/500.

I think he is a pretty decent hit?

I will get a pic up later on when I get home.

I don't know if selling know is a good option or not. Pretty sure this card will get at least a 9.5 if I get it slabbed so I'm not sure what I'm doing with it at this point.

Members online

Latest posts