Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the LEAST favorite card of yours in your PC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
What card do you really not like that much but have it in your PC for one reason or another?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I could easily count 1000 cards from the 80's and early 90's that are crap and if it wasn't for being a player collector I would never want to own.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I have this card being a player collector, but I absolutely can't stand Nyjer Morgan... it also doesn't help aesthetically that the Felix Pie sticker was put on upside down ::facepalm::

2009SPAuthenticSignaturesTripleAutod02-10PMS.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Hate this aftermarket crap. Don't believe for a second the jersey was game worn.

07VINTAGESPORTSCARDS.jpg

And cards they don't even show the right guy.

89HOLSUMSCHAFERSLAW.jpg

And crappy graded buybacks from 2001 Donruss

01DONRUSSANVORGDONROOKIES.jpg

And any card he had to share with Sosa, whom I despise

97ULTRADOUBLETROUBLE.jpg
00UDVICTORYSTAT.jpg

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I despise my 2007 Topps Allen & Ginter mini "wood" card of Aaron Rowand. I paid way too much for it because I thought it was actually a uniquely made 1/1, but it turns out it's not made of wood and just has a printed wood finish. If I had known that I never would have bought it. It's either the most or close to the most that I've spent on any Rowand card.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I had to wait for the auction to end a few minutes ago to post in this thread.

I absolutely LOVE the Ultimate Signatures card (and the auction was a bit of a steal b/c it wasn't listed in the title or auction), but the TRI-Star Sig that comes with it is frickin' dumb.

KGrHqVHJEIFBnjJpLt7BQgQtfYw60_57.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Glad you weren't talking about the Ultimate, I think that card is a beaut. The tri star isn't even a cut, its a sticker auto on a post card.

I had to wait for the auction to end a few minutes ago to post in this thread.

I absolutely LOVE the Ultimate Signatures card (and the auction was a bit of a steal b/c it wasn't listed in the title or auction), but the TRI-Star Sig that comes with it is frickin' dumb.

KGrHqVHJEIFBnjJpLt7BQgQtfYw60_57.jpg

Members online

Latest posts