Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Redemption Packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I think I was shorted 1 card in pack #1, but I don't really care because the packs were freebies. I think these packs were won from one of Andrew's BC case breaks. I have no idea who any of the players are except for Machado.

Pack #1

8200096107_efc1ff69fc_c.jpg

Pack #2

8201187722_2f7d14eb79_c.jpg

Pack #3

The Chafin Auto is /50

8200095651_29ee36f698_c.jpg

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I was shorted too, only received 5 packs and then none came to my other addresses. No autos in my 5 packs.

I'd definitely be pissed if I had a lot invested in buying up wrappers or cases to max out the allowed redemption packs per address. But I didn't, just got lucky in the random drawing from one of Andrew's breaks.

Gracias Andrew.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
Same here.....My buddy told me they sent them out in alphabetical order? Not sure if that is true, but Lisa, it makes sense for you and I.

skrip

If I received mine today, the west coast should receive theirs tomorrow. If it was in alphabetical order, I was in the M's because it was under my business's name.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
If I received mine today, the west coast should receive theirs tomorrow. If it was in alphabetical order, I was in the M's because it was under my business's name.

We'll see if that is right or not. I have a friend that used 4 different addresses, he got them in order of the last names used. Small sample, but who knows...

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Got mine today as well. Only getting 2 packs and didn't get an auto or a red. Never heard of any of these guys:

Blair Walters
Narcisco Mesa
Drew Leachman
Tyler Kelly
Gary Apelian

Austin Bride
Francisco Arcia
Joshua Magee
Jordan Shipers
Juaner Aguasvivas

Members online

Latest posts