Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ripken2131_8

Feb 4, 2011
Savannah, GA
Hey guys

I'm currently dealing with a knuckle head who appears to be suffering from buyers remorse over $15. He's now asking me if he could pay me $8 "for my troubles" and I relist it. So, since I know eBay doesn't give a crap about sellers and I don't want to get neg-ed over $15 I'd rather just invoice him for $8 and cut my losses. But how can I alter the final price? I just want this dude out of my hands at this point.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Or just agree to cancel the auction and receive your fees back, and move on.

Doesn't make sense that he's willing to pay $8 for nothing but he could get the card for another $7.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Or just agree to cancel the auction and receive your fees back, and move on.

Doesn't make sense that he's willing to pay $8 for nothing but he could get the card for another $7.

Have to say that this is what I would do. That way he has no recourse to come at you later, as he would if he issued a partial payment. I don't even think he can leave feedback if you cancel the auction (not sure about that one though).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts