Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is anyone on here selling this item on ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I have messaged that seller before, probably 5-7 times over two years with regards to various cards. Have never received a response. Good luck, that card is sweet!

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Would have loved that card when I was collecting Nomar. Do you only go for the rare/high end stuff of him or just about anything?

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Would you even consider hitting the BIN? I would just wait it out and see if he drops the price. Can you imagine how many nice Nomar cards you could buy with 800 bucks?

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
Would have loved that card when I was collecting Nomar. Do you only go for the rare/high end stuff of him or just about anything?

At this point I only go for rare, but every once in a while I'll come across a common insert I don't have. I only collect his red sox years, so there aren't that many cards compared to some other players. If it's numbered out of 100 I'll pay attention, but I focus on items that are more rare...or autographed....or high grade, etc.

I would never hit that BIN unless I suddenly got a huge influx of cash. I was mostly curious about doing some payment plan if he was willing to lower his price at all. It's been sitting up there forever...taunting me...

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Would you even consider hitting the BIN? I would just wait it out and see if he drops the price. Can you imagine how many nice Nomar cards you could buy with 800 bucks?

At this point I only go for rare, but every once in a while I'll come across a common insert I don't have. I only collect his red sox years, so there aren't that many cards compared to some other players. If it's numbered out of 100 I'll pay attention, but I focus on items that are more rare...or autographed....or high grade, etc.

I would never hit that BIN unless I suddenly got a huge influx of cash. I was mostly curious about doing some payment plan if he was willing to lower his price at all. It's been sitting up there forever...taunting me...

I have dealt with him also and like Goerge said He will not if any lower his price at all!

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I just noticed the user name. I contacted him about a Tony Gwynn card that was way overpriced in my opinion. He was extremely rude and would not answer certain emails.

Members online

Latest posts