Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday: Pujols signed baseball + Ichiro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
Well I didn't actually get the Ichiro ball in the mail TODAY, but I did the Pujols :)

Sorry the picture is super small..

11111_zpsf54e4cba.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
That's an interesting Pujols. I'm guessing its a newer auto since the AP are almost touching and the points are weird. It has ROY on it and its not Upper Deck (or doesn't appear so) I'm not trying to say its fake because it looks real from that pic just kind of different since it is tough to get him to do an inscription.

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
That's an interesting Pujols. I'm guessing its a newer auto since the AP are almost touching and the points are weird. It has ROY on it and its not Upper Deck (or doesn't appear so) I'm not trying to say its fake because it looks real from that pic just kind of different since it is tough to get him to do an inscription.

Understood. It was from his clinic private signing when he was still a Cardinal. I'm going to send it to JSA, so if it comes back a fake, I will simply get my money back since the guy I bought it from will probably allow so. So no worries.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Yeah that makes sense he is much nicer there lol. Other then him signing my picture in the wrong color, then smearing a magazine I had signed lolololol. But he is much better there than else where. Its real.

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
Yeah that makes sense he is much nicer there lol. Other then him signing my picture in the wrong color, then smearing a magazine I had signed lolololol. But he is much better there than else where. Its real.

Yeah, I heard he does that kinds of things, that's why it was hard to find a good one! I heard he doesn't do inscriptions anymore at his clinics though. Thanks for your input :)

Latest posts