Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pete rose: hits & mrs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Anyone watching this now on tlc?

I'm not a reality show guy so I'm only watching it for him & the sport.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I think Pete Rose: Hits a Mrs. is going to be a one season show, like Baseball Wives was.

I kept thinking Leaf was producing the show (with all the airbrushed or missing logos) but in fact I think this production company did a better job than leaf would considering everything was in color and not black and white like your grandpa's photos. ;)

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
I think Pete Rose: Hits a Mrs. is going to be a one season show, like Baseball Wives was.

I kept thinking Leaf was producing the show (with all the airbrushed or missing logos) but in fact I think this production company did a better job than leaf would considering everything was in color and not black and white like your grandpa's photos. ;)
Or the pic in your sig.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I think the show has been canned with 2 episodes left to go - it's not on TLC tonight like I'd expect it to be and I haven't seen any tv industry article about why the show got bumped from the schedule tonight in favor of some cooking "reality" show.

Members online

Latest posts