Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dare I say Jamarcus Russell for hot list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
So I guess he finally ran out of all his money and has decided to make a comeback. He's only a 308 lbs quarterback or maybe he's coming back as an offensive lineman. But anyways his cards are actually selling again, so as far as price jump he's prob up there, can only go up from $0 but some exquisites going for $50+

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
man people are going to lose money on this bum for a second time. I wish him nothing but failure his poor work ethic and overall XXXXty attitude set the raiders back years after they wasted that pick and money on this loser

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
finally, those calvin johnson jr. dual auto cards will be worth something

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Yeah he's been working really hard, & is fully dedicated..... Lol down to 308 from 320 lbs. think he just got the flu and lost a few lbs from not being able to eat

no way he got the flu with that much codeine in his system

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
He lost 12 pounds en route to a comeback? Wow, a whole 12 pounds. What did he do, take a XXXX? Jokemarcus is like a fat Jacory Harris. The only way he's getting back on an NFL field is if he takes a job painting lines or the end zone.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
That guy is the loser. I hope he gets hit by a bus, and gets paralyzed. That way he has to wheel his own fat ass around for the rest of his life.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
man people are going to lose money on this bum for a second time. I wish him nothing but failure his poor work ethic and overall XXXXty attitude set the raiders back years after they wasted that pick and money on this loser

It didn't help the Raiders much since they traded all their picks for a 32 year old, non-All Pro QB but at least Jamarcus almost single-handedly got rid of the "slot" rookie contract and made the "Rookie cap" a reality...

Does that help?:lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The Raiders have Terrell Pryor, so they save a lot of cap space to make up for Palmer since Pryor plays for tattoos.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
The Raiders have Terrell Pryor, so they save a lot of cap space to make up for Palmer since Pryor plays for tattoos.

pryor could be a sleeper if he can learn more that 3 pages of the playbook:lol:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
As much as I dislike Pryor, he does kind of impress me.

he did look pretty good in our last game, shows hope at least. hopefully we can rebuild our defense and he can progress along during the rebuilding

Members online

Latest posts