Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody else having issues with Paypal on double payments?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
On the 27th - I had 4 different transactions pay me multiple times for the same item. Four different people. One guy paid me $6.99 4 times for one card. Paypal took care of it themselves and reversed the multiple payments.

Just was wondering if anyone else experienced this. If it was one person, I would not thought anything of it. But 4 different people raises a red flag.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
On the 27th - I had 4 different transactions pay me multiple times for the same item. Four different people. One guy paid me $6.99 4 times for one card. Paypal took care of it themselves and reversed the multiple payments.

Just was wondering if anyone else experienced this. If it was one person, I would not thought anything of it. But 4 different people raises a red flag.

I'm having issues the other way. Payments not showing in Paypal but showing as paid when I go back to the item on eBay.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'm having issues the other way. Payments not showing in Paypal but showing as paid when I go back to the item on eBay.

Interesting. They must be having a big glitch. At least I hope that's what it is and not some hacker.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
IPN errors are all too common. I see it on a few websites I have Paypal payments integrated.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I had this happen to me once as a buyer last year when I was using a crappy wireless connection. It said the payment didn't go through, so I paid again, then it showed I had paid twice for the same card. I contacted the seller about it but he was a real dimbulb who absolutely could not understand at all what I was saying. I eventually had to file through paypal to get one of the payments refunded.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I purchased 3 international labels last night at $6.16 each and haven't been charged for them yet. Even though I am shipping them today...

Latest posts