Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good job guys... ya kill Cardcop and this guy rises from the ashes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Not only is he a thief but a liar. I thought the last post was his last because he was dying?

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
That davepeters guy is a nutjob too. Check out his thread about his Arod non auto'd superfractor reprint that is neither a superfractor or a real card.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I wonder who is on his legal team.
T_6621776.jpg

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
The news of his death at age 59 was first released on my birthday (the 7th) which is also the day my friend Gary Carter (also died 11 months ago - age 57) was elected into the HOF in 2003 (weird...).
LOL, him friends with Gary Carter

A_Pharis

lol. I bet he thinks Topps tried to pay him off with 2 boxes just to go away..

No - guy - they offered you that, because they know that's what you're after. They don't want to have to waste time and money just to squash you in court.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

I love how he starts out the latest blog with how bad his illness has got and goes on for sometime and talks about some one he hates and had died and was offened that it took like weeks for that info to get leaked out. And then finally gets to some what of what the title is about,(but is his usual drabble) and then says, he is to sick to call and fight them, and someone else should do that. But he is not to sick ( well yes he is, sick in the head) not to sick to post another meaningless ramble from a mind that no longer has a direction in life, for those of us that are really located on this plant anyway.

What a fracking nut job this guy is.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I love how he starts out the latest blog with how bad his illness has got and goes on for sometime and talks about some one he hates and had died and was offened that it took like weeks for that info to get leaked out. And then finally gets to some what of what the title is about,(but is his usual drabble) and then says, he is to sick to call and fight them, and someone else should do that. But he is not to sick ( well yes he is, sick in the head) not to sick to post another meaningless ramble from a mind that no longer has a direction in life, for those of us that are really located on this plant anyway.

What a fracking nut job this guy is.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I used to love how he said when he got chargebacks he didnt have to return the cards cause he couldnt make it to the PO. But in the same breath he tells you how he donates all the cards.. I guess this childrens hospital has a stolen goods pick up route.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I used to love how he said when he got chargebacks he didnt have to return the cards cause he couldnt make it to the PO. But in the same breath he tells you how he donates all the cards.. I guess this childrens hospital has a stolen goods pick up route.

:lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts