Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

topps million dollar chase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I see it is now up and you have to register. I did everything but i am not getting a e-mail to comform my account. Anyone else having this issue?

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Contact then through site feedback, I had the same problem and they literally took care of me 5 minutes later

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
they sent me a reply saying they will gte to me and then nothing...i guess i have to wait now...

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Did you go to the icon on the right if the page with a trumpet or something. I don't remember what it was. That was the link that worked for me

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
yea i clicked that and it gave me a list of things to click that may help me. I said it didnt help me and i left a message and they e-mailed me back right away but said this "Thanks for the message, we'll get back to you as soon as possible!" but still no answer

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I was happy to see a new e-mail but it says "Ok - sorry you are still having problems with this. I will take this straight to the dev team to troubleshoot and then I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.
Once again, sorry and thank you for your patience."

Members online

Latest posts