Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Zunino or Middlebrooks?

Whose cards will be worth more by Oct 2013, Mike Zunino or Will Middlebrooks?

• Zunino

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Middlebrooks

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
It doesn't matter how good Zunino plays, he will never be a Boston Red Sox therefore his cards will be no match for Will's.

Zunino.. Only because the market is fueled by the next thing. Once a player produces at the MLB level the prospectors are already dumping funds into the next guy. I see zunino as the next big thing and don't see his hype wearing off this year.

That said I don't think zunino will hit for power in Seattle. I don't think anyone will hit for power in Seattle. EVER!!!

I'm old Greg

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Zunino.. Only because the market is fueled by the next thing. Once a player produces at the MLB level the prospectors are already dumping funds into the next guy. I see zunino as the next big thing and don't see his hype wearing off this year.

That said I don't think zunino will hit for power in Seattle. I don't think anyone will hit for power in Seattle. EVER!!!

I'm old Greg

I think you're forgetting the boat times with The Kid and Edgar Martinez, eh Old Greg? How about A-Roid or Buhner? There have been others as well.

I see both their stars rising. I'd guess they are darn close by October.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I think you're forgetting the boat times with The Kid and Edgar Martinez, eh Old Greg? How about A-Roid or Buhner? There have been others as well.

I see both their stars rising. I'd guess they are darn close by October.

Those guys played in a different ballpark.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I really don't understand the point of the desire to compare the two. Two completely different markets, two completely different home structures (one homer friendly, one not), and two completely different positions.

It's like comparing Kate Hudson's bra size to Salma Hayek's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts