Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7 YEAR OLD JACK HOFFMAN GET HIS OWN UPPER DECK RC CARD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Oh man, I totally want one. This was one of those incredible stories that really got me. I had the same response to the Jason McElwain story. My first blaster of Ginter that year, I pulled his auto. Definitely want one of the Hoffman rcs.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I agree that its a great story. Being in Nebraska, but not a Nebraska fan, this is the one time that I can cheer about Nebraska football. My girlfriend and her dad would

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I know this will come off the wrong way....but,

Look, its a great thing they are doing for this kid and his charity, but on their blog, site, FB page you have to wade through story after story after story on this to find out the details on how to acquire one and actually benefit the charity that it is meant to help. Again, a great thing but a little too much self promotion here by UD for my liking.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I honestly thought this was a joke at first glance. This kids real name is Jack Hoffman? That is almost as bad as Mike Hunt.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Right? Kind of sad that the first thought someone has is his name...

This was the first thought when I saw the title of the thread. Relax, nobody is making fun of brain cancer. Some people on this site are so sensitive.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
This was the first thought when I saw the title of the thread. Relax, nobody is making fun of brain cancer. Some people on this site are so sensitive.

I didn't care for your brand of humor, that's all. I didn't say you were making fun of cancer. Sensitivity isn't an issue, I just thought it was kind of lowbrow.

Members online

Latest posts