Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which 2013 rookie are you looking to forward to collecting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
While the draft class is weak, there's always some guys that will peak some interest for cards this coming season. Which rooks will you be eyeing this fall? Mine right now are DeAndre Hopkins and maybe collecting the receiver the Texans land depending if they use a high pick for one. Reply away.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Mainly just supercollecting Hopkins. Patterson seems like a giant bust waiting to happen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I would like to grab a couple nice cards of (DeAndre) Nuk Hopkins and Andre Ellington

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah nice of the hotel to blame bad plumbing on guys who weren't even there. If it had really happened this would have came out right after the combine.

How do you explain the rest of the room being trashed?

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
If it had really happened this would have came out right after the combine.

It did. NFL scouts were notified and took pictures of the incident.

Adam Schefter tweeted that it was almost 100% chance it wasn't the Rutgers kid and that the culprit was described as a mid-late 1st rounder.

AK11

May 24, 2010
How did I miss that article? I browse Yahoo sports almost every day. I do wonder if Hopkins will drop that far? That would be hilarious if he falls to the Texans and Houston says we are not concerned with that incident like they dismissed DeVier Posey's incident at OSU. Completely different situations, but I actually doubt a bunch of teams will pass on Hopkins for one misbehavior, albeit ugly. I will assume his conduct at Clemson was fine.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I'll buy a few Dion Jordans and whoever the Titans draft unless it's an o-lineman. Also hoping my boy Don Jones from A-State lands high enough to get himself a few cards!

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Surprised at all the love for DeAndre Hopkins. And the hotel room incident probably won't affect his draft stock much at all. He'll still go in the first round or early-to-mid second round.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
No one in the draft excites me one bit and that has affected how much I'm looking forward to the actual Draft itself...:(

Members online

Latest posts