Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Willie Mays Team Topps Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
It looks as though there are two different versions of the team topps autograph. The difference just seems to be where the product stamp and autograph stamp is placed.

One from 2001
2001 Topps Team Topps Willie Mays Legends Autograph TT1R PSA 8 NM MT | eBay

And one from 2002
Willie Mays 2002 Team Topps Legends Auto Autograph | eBay

However, I can't find any information on the 2002 one in Beckett. Are these from two different sets? Was one not released in packs? Did Beckett just not list the 02 version? Or am i just an idiot and can't find it? lol Any help would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone has any opinions on what a decent price would be for either, please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Damn, that guy with the 2002 Mays must've come across the motherlode of backdoored team topps autos (or somehow run across someone that really like stockpiling them). He's had at least 20 Mays, 50+ Musials, 10 Schmidt's plus looking at his old feedback he had at least 10-50 of each Al Kaline, Lou Brock, Brooks Robinson, Ernie Banks, Harmon Killebrew.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
As I recall, Topps released the 2001 Team Topps autographs in both 2001 & 2002 products.

Now, as to whether or not a specific 2002 version exists...I wouldn't be certain, but I'd doubt it.

Latest posts