Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Double eBayBucks 24 April~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM PT on April 24, 2013, and ends at 11:59 PM PT on April 24, 2013. Qualifying purchases* must be made using the eBay app for iPhone, iPad, or Android.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.[/FONT]

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
This is the 3rd Double Bucks promotion that I haven't been invited to. That sucks

I actually got a Triple eBay bucks offer today on qualifing purchases using the iPhone iPad or android app though. So I'm not going to us it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I got the invite for this one. I don't know if I will be buying anything though. And with it only being available on the mobile app, does that mean you can bid from your computer and then pay with the mobile app?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I got the invite for this one. I don't know if I will be buying anything though. And with it only being available on the mobile app, does that mean you can bid from your computer and then pay with the mobile app?

No I think you have to bid from the app.

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Latest posts