Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You ever have that gut feeling and not follow thru on a buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Not sure what it was I think a tweet from a player I follow but I got a feeling to buy on Stetson Allie during the offseason and didn't do it. Could shoulda woulda guy has been doing pretty good so far 8HR.
https://twitter.com/jbmm161/status/284092054869520384

Anyone else have that could woulda should buy they didn't follow thru on?

Missed out by procrastinating on buying bulk Chrome n limited Paul Goldschmidt stuff a year or so ago, wish I did. Then in FB I was buying 47 Larod Stephens Howling Contenders Auto RCs last year , it was right before the Monday Night game vs 49ers , seller delayed sale thinking that game would be a breakout game, he gained like 20 yards, sale was off , n cards are 1/3 of what they were then, glad that happened.

I Supercollect Will Clark , I took 05-12 off for "life" reasons, was passing up stuff back in those days with the ill get it later attitude, and prices are 3xs what they were on those cards now like Mirror Golds, 92 DK Jumbo etc

Ryan

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Not sure what it was I think a tweet from a player I follow but I got a feeling to buy on Stetson Allie during the offseason and didn't do it. Could shoulda woulda guy has been doing pretty good so far 8HR.
https://twitter.com/jbmm161/status/284092054869520384

Anyone else have that could woulda should buy they didn't follow thru on?

Looks like you have a claim of action against Jaypers for malpractice.

LMK if you require representation.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm the polar opposite. Everyone I take an interest in either falls off or gets traded, especially when I buy a jersey. Thankfully I only buy cards of people I'd keep in my collection if a chance to flip doesn't arrise.

John Van Benschoten, Brock Holt, Brent Morel, Eduardo Escobar, and even Ozzie Guillen when I bought his jersey to name a few. I'm hoping my curse doesn't claim Trayce Thompson.

Then I put off buying cheap for guys like Starling Marte... and they get called up and homer their first AB.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

Members online

Latest posts