Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are you on the 'list?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DiebytheCubs

Dec 2, 2012
Chicago suburbs/Ohio
I just thought I would throw this question out there, does any here ever use craigslist to buy cards? Bought some lot when I was first getting back in and ended up kinda getting burned and haven't used it since. I do check every now and then though, just kind of hoping to find some one who doesn't know what they have. Mostly its just postings about 80s and 90s lots though. Does any one have any good stories though? I'm curious to hear them.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
After you read the ads, make sure you wash your hands, twice.

That place is filthy!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I've had good luck buying other sports Memorabilia on it. I have picked up hale my bobblehead collection on it because usually I can pick up lots of 4-5 that I want or need

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
I'm trying, I just mostly run into people who want 100s of dollars for cards from the late 80s.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I check regularly for Magic and baseball cards in Austin. I've made a couple OK buys on Magic, nothing on baseball. Joeya is correct, as far as baseball, it's mainly people who think 20-25 year old cards are now "vintage" and are worth at least whatever high BV was in 1991, or they are total junk. Actually, there's been very little for sale locally lately. Nearly all ads I see are people looking to buy.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I've had good luck buying old video games and consoles.
But the few times I've looked for baseball cards, they're either '80s and '90s common stuff for ridiculous prices, or generic ads saying, "Big box of baseball cards" or "Thousands of valuable star cards" that I don't want to waste my time with.

Members online

Latest posts