Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's a normal delivery time from Canada?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Been waiting on a card from a Canadian seller since 4/13. It's only a .99 card so I haven't made a big deal about it but messaged him on 5/13 and told him that I haven't gotten it yet. He responded by telling me it was sent standard mail and should be there anyday. I have no reason to doubt him and his 100%-1500+ feedback but how long do I have to file a claim if it never arrives? Is it 45 or 60 days?

Aerohip

Aug 3, 2011
Great White North
Yeah...somethings wrong there. Ive sent many packages to the US and its never been longer than two weeks for me.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Freedom Card Board mobile app

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
yeah I figured it shouldn't take over a month regardless where it was shipped from but then again nothing's out of the ordinary when using regular mail I guess. I'd probably be a little more worried if it werent such a cheap card.....but one I thought i got a good deal on for my PC!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm in Canada and if anything I've noticed that since the last postage rate increases on both sides of the border, delivery times have been faster. In my recent cross-border Zistle trades we both had our packages within a week and a half. Previously it would be 2-3 weeks.

My fastest shipping time recently was a trade with a guy in Missouri. I mailed on a Thursday and he got it on the Monday.

To the OP. I think you have 45 days to file a claim.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
I just had a package from Canada take about 2 weeks. Never noticed the guy was Canadian until I received the package.. I live in Northern WA. he lived South BC.

Members online

Latest posts