Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping to a different address than the one on the paypal account.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I had a bidder on ebay ask that I ship their package to an address that is not the address on the paypal account or ebay account. Has anyone ever done this, would I be covered if I kept their request for a different address and it is through ebay messages? What are my options here? Do I say I will only ship to the confirmed address or we can cancel the auction. It is a low dollar item, about $8.00. Looking for advice Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Unless I know the buyer I would not. And your not cover if you send it to anyother address then the one on the account.

He maybe gifting it to someone though. I know this since I buy sometimes for others and wish I could send it right to them instead

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Unless I know the buyer I would not. And your not cover if you send it to anyother address then the one on the account.

He maybe gifting it to someone though. I know this since I buy sometimes for others and wish I could send it right to them instead

Thanks I was able to contact the buyer and thankfully he is ok with me sending it to the address on the account. It probably would have been fine the other way but I thought the box of goodies probably would have made it around without incident, so I guess it's better safe than sorry on this one. Thanks for the quick responses

Members online

Latest posts