Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Long time search is over!!! White Whale Snared

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I've been buying less stuff lately, but got two white whales purchased this week and got my first in today. Had to post it up, took the picture with my AT&T Fuze.

IMAG0047.jpg

I had the Red Sox uniform version of this before, so other than the 2005 Mirror Black auto of Ortiz I have every autographed Mirror variation now!! The other card should be in later this week or next..... It looks a lot like one that is already in my sig......

whityscards

Aug 26, 2008
nice pickup! How do you like your Fuze? I have one too and got it for Christmas...overall i like it a lot but sometime the touch screen interference pisses me off...especially when i am online on it and 9 times out of 10 when u touch the page u want to go on it brings u to a different one..other then that i love it!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
It is the emerald, number 4/5 I believe he only signed blacks and emeralds from 2005. The number on it was great for me too since I try to grab 4/5 serial number cards since I got a Mirror Emerald of Tom Brady numbered 4/5 the day I met my future wife.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
whityscards said:
nice pickup! How do you like your Fuze? I have one too and got it for Christmas...overall i like it a lot but sometime the touch screen interference pisses me off...especially when i am online on it and 9 times out of 10 when u touch the page u want to go on it brings u to a different one..other then that i love it!

I work for ATT and have a fuze, bold and Iphone. The pluses to the Fuze are it has the best camera of all, and I use the program I got to listen to Opie and Anthony. If I had to rank them though I would rank it lowest out of the three. Windows mobile is still too clunky for me, and internet even on skyfire doesn't compare to an iphone or even a bold. The other OS's are just so much more stable.

Members online

Latest posts