Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Harvey 2011 Platinum green auto rdmp. replacement UPDATE 17 JUNE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
So, I've had a 2011 Matt Harvey Bowman Platinum Green refractor auto redemption outstanding for 18 months now. I just called Topps and asked for a replacement. I'm doing this more out of morbid curiosity than anything else. Of course they quoted Beckett, so we'll see how that goes (anyone know the current PG value on these?)

So, any guesses as to how badly I get F'ed in the A? It's not "will I?", it's "how badly?"

It should be noted that I got the redemption card for a STEAL in a $25 lot along with 4 other redemption cards, 2 of which have already yeilded 2 $10 replacement cards. Basically, I don't have much to lose; just a XXXXload to not gain.

Update: See below!

Last edited:

cardboardtracker

May 1, 2013
(anyone know the current PG value on these?)

How can Beckett give a price on something that doesn't actually exist? I guess they could go off of the redemption sales.

I'm in the same boat. I've got 10(5 gold, 3 green, 2 ref) platinum redemptions that i picked up the month after the product was released.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I'd say best case scenario you get a lower tier HOF sticker auto

Realistically, two or three no name autos

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Matt Harvey 2011 Platinum green auto rdmp. replacement

If they send you crap you send it back/

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
So, I got the envelope today and I haven't opened it yet. Give me three more guesses on how bad this is going to be, or if you're an insane optimist.

I'm not going to run a separate thread for one package.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Matt Harvey 2011 Platinum green auto rdmp. replacement

So, I got the envelope today and I haven't opened it yet. Give me three more guesses on how bad this is going to be, or if you're an insane optimist.

I'm not going to run a separate thread for one package.

Topps series one sticker auto

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Well, Topps has made us all eat some crow. In place of my Matt Harvey Green Platinum auto, they sent me a Manny Machado 2010 Bowman DRAFT chrome auto. And timing being everything, they are selling for a bit more than Harvey's current chrome autos. I don't know if we'll ever find out what those green Platinum would go for, but I think I came out ahead in this one.

Well played Topps, well played indeed.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Well, Topps has made us all eat some crow. In place of my Matt Harvey Green Platinum auto, they sent me a Manny Machado 2010 Bowman DRAFT chrome auto. And timing being everything, they are selling for a bit more than Harvey's current chrome autos. I don't know if we'll ever find out what those green Platinum would go for, but I think I came out ahead in this one.

Well played Topps, well played indeed.

Score, nice to see you come out on top.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Now that the Harvey Platinum autos have gone live, and I've seen what a few of these green autos have sold for, I would say I actually came out ahead on this whole ordeal.

Good times. I'm happy that Topps is fulfilling these after all.

Members online

Latest posts