Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buying a case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I have a case of 2012 Archives coming that I got for $600 that should be a lot of fun. Kinda like what you said on Leaf History, lots of autos, many are not worth much but are cool players to get, nice base set and inserts too.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I have a case of 2012 Archives coming that I got for $600 that should be a lot of fun. Kinda like what you said on Leaf History, lots of autos, many are not worth much but are cool players to get, nice base set and inserts too.

is that a 12 box case?

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Nice!

The Harper SSP is one per case, no?
Don't know if the odds are that good but it's not far off. The auto checklist is pretty solid too, good chance at a lot of bigger names. 2013 had a poor checklist by comparison. I have to think you can make your money back on a 2012 case, but I'm putting together a set for myself in addition to some of the other goodies from it.

I think spending the money on something like Bowman is kind of a waste. That's such a crap shoot and jumbos are too overpriced.

Members online

Latest posts