Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Redemption TradeUp Program at the National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
TradeUp Redemption

Collectors attending the National Sports Collectors Convention next week in suburban Chicago will have the chance to finish off some outstanding collecting issues. They can trade in their older Panini America redemptions for cards at the show.
The company announced its plans for the Panini America Trade Up program on Monday, which will allow collectors to trade in any non-fulfilled redemptions in the Panini America system for randomly filled grab bags of corresponding value at the show that include a single autograph or memorabilia card. Redemptions that are four months old or older are eligible for the replacement program.

Redemptions will be confirmed in the company’s system and the cards’ typical sales prices as tracked by Beckett Media will be used to arrive at a total. A collector will then be able to pick grab bags at the $50, $100, $150 and $200 plateaus depending on the total of their outstanding cards.

The bags will contain, according to the company, cards valued between the low total and the next level of bag. The $200 bags will contain cards valued at as much as $250. Some bags will include redemption cards for free boxes at the show and all bags will note what sport is inside.

Collectors should bring printouts of their outstanding redemptions to help expedite the process, which will allow them to exchange up to $400 worth of cards at the show.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Sorry to be off-topic, but [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION], I could watch that GIF in your sig all day! What a thing of beauty!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sorry to be off-topic, but @moxacaine, I could watch that GIF in your sig all day! What a thing of beauty!

I was just thinking the same thing lol

Mox - Any word on how they will deal with higher dollar items? For example, what about an outstanding redemption worth $300-400 since the top bags are $200 value. I guess you could do two $200 bags for a $400 card, but that would be pretty ironic since you'd be "trading down" in the "trade up" program.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I was just thinking the same thing lol

Mox - Any word on how they will deal with higher dollar items? For example, what about an outstanding redemption worth $300-400 since the top bags are $200 value. I guess you could do two $200 bags for a $400 card, but that would be pretty ironic since you'd be "trading down" in the "trade up" program.

I have no clue as thats all that was posted. I was wondering the same thing since i have a NT Miggy Jumbo Patch Auto Book /5 pending. Im going to ask when i get there.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I printed out a bunch of sheets today for cards that I'm going to exchange. They're just cards I don't care much if I get. Hoping to get lucky!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
My buddy has over 100 redemptions sitting with panini, i think hes gonna get in on this beofre he leaves, good chance to get rid of a bunch of low end prospect autos

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice! I have 3 redemptions but will certainly wait on two of them: National Treasures Felix Hernandez jumbo die cut prime patch autograph /10 as well as the normal die cut jersey autograph /49. I will most likely trade in my National Treasures Trevor Rosenthal jersey autograph /99 and just chance it.

Latest posts