Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long will it take

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Davis' teammate, Manny Machado was also on record pace before the All-Star break to obliterate the doubles record of 67.
But Manny's hit only one double this entire month (1 double in 22 July games) and probably has no shot of coming close to the record anymore.
Davis and Machado are both hitting in the low .200s with no power this month.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
He looks like Adam Dunn right now. Yeah he's gotten a double and single here and there but he's K-ing every 2-3 times a game now. He's lost and I saw it start to happen about two weeks before the AS game....he's swinging and missing fastballs right down the middle of the plate. So frustrating.

He'll still finish with over 50. He's probably got one more week-long heater in him.

As a fan, I love the dude. He's laid back and a beast. I just hope the Orioles don't jump the gun and sign him long term. We have him until 2015...let's see what his numbers look like in 2015.

WaxPax

HR Derby curse claims another victim....

He looks like Adam Dunn right now. Yeah he's gotten a double and single here and there but he's K-ing every 2-3 times a game now. He's lost and I saw it start to happen about two weeks before the AS game....he's swinging and missing fastballs right down the middle of the plate. So frustrating.

He'll still finish with over 50. He's probably got one more week-long heater in him.

As a fan, I love the dude. He's laid back and a beast. I just hope the Orioles don't jump the gun and sign him long term. We have him until 2015...let's see what his numbers look like in 2015.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts