Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jesse Crain traded to TB Rays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just glad it didn't cost them anyone notable. The Rays' system is thin enough as it is.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
Just glad it didn't cost them anyone notable. The Rays' system is thin enough as it is.

We don't know the players yet. If Crain comes back ASAP and pitches great the Sox could get a decent guy in return

EDIT nevermind. Its not contingent on how much he pitches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL

In terms of impact budding superstars...yes. But then again, when you win at the MLB level, you don't pick in the top five of the draft every year, it was only a matter of time before their MLB success started to impact their farm system. However, with all this said, there are several 'sleeper' types who will become solid everyday big leaguers. And there is always the MLB talent that can be traded to replenish the system. They spent too much time in the gutter from 98 to 07, I don't want to go back anytime soon. I'll take the thinner system as long as they keep winning.

WaxPax

Price will most likely be dealt this off season and they will get a better than Shields (Myers) return for him....

In terms of impact budding superstars...yes. But then again, when you win at the MLB level, you don't pick in the top five of the draft every year, it was only a matter of time before their MLB success started to impact their farm system. However, with all this said, there are several 'sleeper' types who will become solid everyday big leaguers. And there is always the MLB talent that can be traded to replenish the system. They spent too much time in the gutter from 98 to 07, I don't want to go back anytime soon. I'll take the thinner system as long as they keep winning.

Members online

Latest posts