Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box break or box of wax? Best odds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
Box breaks have really taken off this year it seems. I've done a few and landed a couple hits. I want to purchase a box of Ginter but seem to divert money to box breaks. The question is: Do you have better odds in a single spot of a 1-2 box break, say a $25 -$30 spot in a case break(1 team), or just buy a $90-$100 box of wax? Any suggestions?

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
Box breaks have really taken off this year it seems. I've done a few and landed a couple hits. I want to purchase a box of Ginter but seem to divert money to box breaks. The question is: Do you have better odds in a single spot of a 1-2 box break, say a $25 -$30 spot in a case break(1 team), or just buy a $90-$100 box of wax? Any suggestions?

That is a great question. If it is team buy then I wouldn't do it. To many teams and variables. If it is a hit draft then I would try. If you land the number 1 draft pick then u get choice of the case.

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
That is a great question. If it is team buy then I wouldn't do it. To many teams and variables. If it is a hit draft then I would try. If you land the number 1 draft pick then u get choice of the case.

I agree with this. Its hard to say no when its only like $5 a spot, but before you know it, $50 of paypal is gone.

Members online

Latest posts