Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD needs to work on Quality....not Quantity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pulled a redemption - 2007 SP AUTHENTIC BASEBALL SIGN OF THE TIMES TRIPLE SIGNATURES CD# ST-HHM ANDREW MILLER / COLE HAMELS / FELIX HERNANDEZ #'d to 25.

Submitted online 12/27/07 ...and waited and waited and waited until 2/7 of this year when I notified that they exhausted their supply of this card and they wanted me to email with a list of substitute cards that i would like instead. Before I responded I received an email 3 days later telling me my card was shipped and to expect within 14 days.

Card arrived today - I was hoping for any triple auto SP Authentic as I collect multiple auto cards & the fact that they were on card autos ...well that makes it all that much better

I opened the snap case it came in and saw the back of the card.. It wasn't a triple auto but I was very very happy :D :D

longoriaautorc2.jpg

Until I turned the card over and saw this :? :? :?

longoriaautorc.jpg

WTH???
I don't mind stickers but what is with the cut auto box?? why not just put the sticker on the card without it :evil:
The auto doesn't even fit in the box. This card looks like it was put together at the last minute before production.
I've got 8 more redemptions I've been waiting on for about 9 months now....hope I get better results than this one.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
The Longo would sell for MUCH more than the triple..If you plan on keeping it, I can understand your disappointment, but I wouldnt be too upset with that replacement.

Reds in 2009 said:
I'd just sell it if I were you and buy a card you like.

I'd love to have a Longoria auto in my pc

It's just that the auto on this card is such a turn off. This isn't a cut auto, it's a sticker where part of the auto is covered up by the box :(

I've come to expect a better product from UD, I bought SP Authentic because I loved the fact of they were on card autos whether single , dual or triple - but I guess I should just lower my expectations from now on with the newer products coming out.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Mahoody said:
Reds in 2009 said:
I'd just sell it if I were you and buy a card you like.

I'd love to have a Longoria auto in my pc

sell the card, buy a Longo card with a auto that you like and then hopefully have spare cash to buy others cards you like?

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
If I recall correctly that's actually very similar to the style they used for 2004 SPx autographs, and I thought it was a pretty good product altogether.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts