Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman Chrome Large Break?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Guys thinking about doing a nice size break. Nothing like boomo 50.

thinking 5 for Topps Chrome and at least 8 hobby of Bowman Chrome.

If you were to join a break like that how would you want it broken down?

Random Team with everything included

Random Team / Random Team Auto Slots - doubling the slots to 60

any other ideas?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
IDC about Topps Chrome, but for BowChrome, it would be nice to have just straight up random team. Would also be nice to have an Auto slot and an everything else slot per team.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
60 slots?

30 team(minus auto) / 30 teams auto

each slot would get every color that comes of that team or auto

or do we break it down even further?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
60 slots?

30 team(minus auto) / 30 teams auto

each slot would get every color that comes of that team or auto

or do we break it down even further?

Well, I personally won't be in a random break at the moment, but, I do believe it's the best way to start the breaks on a new product. Just do a random team break or two, then when the secondary market dictates cards and their values, it'll be easier to put value on each team slot.

There are some people who like just chrome autos as investments, and other like both autos and color parallels. I think breaking it down to 60 slots (team auto slots and team everything else slots (color refractors, chrome base, paper base, inserts etc.) ) would be a solid way for people to try to get some specific teams for close to the market value.

Then there's always pick your player (and you can even break it down more into player auto slot, player chrome slot, player base slot) but that gets tedious and can possibly be a dud after all that hard work. I'd recommend doing that kind of break on ebay.