Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much does it cost to get an autograph certified?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
With all due respect, I don't believe there are many autographs outside of Randy Johnson of former Diamondback players that are "worth" the certification fee. If they're for your collection, simply enjoy them.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
With all due respect, I don't believe there are many autographs outside of Randy Johnson of former Diamondback players that are "worth" the certification fee. If they're for your collection, simply enjoy them.

How do yoy know that they are former? I have a Randy Johnson and Luis Gonzalez that l was going to do. I was planning on doing one of Andrew McCutchen also.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Anyone know how often and at what price they have offered specials on pre-1998 certified card autos grading/cert. It's crazy that you have to pay more for 92 Elite, Autographics, 96 Leaf Sig, 97 Don Sig, but I have some I'd like to send. If you know of a deal lmk, thanks

Ryan

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
[h=4]Autograph Grading & Encapsulation Special Extended![/h] You can still get any single-signed item with a declared value of $150* or less authenticated, graded and encapsulated in PSA's tamper-evident case for only $15!!! Please note: this is for the autograph only (Blue Label); trading cards submitted for this special will not be authenticated or graded.

No PSA Collectors Club membership required and there is no maximum quantity—submit as many autographs as you want!
Here's what you need to do to take advantage of this offer:

• Fill out a PSA/DNA Autograph Submission Form and write "Grading & Encapsulation Special" on the top of the form. (Click here to print out a PSA/DNA Autographed Submission Form.)
  • Check the "Other Encapsulation" box.
  • Write $15 in column A - "Authentication Fee".
  • Send your items with the form and your payment to PSA/DNA using the shipping instructions on the submission form.
Your order must be postmarked between September 1 and Septebmer 30, 2013, so act now!
This special is valid for items that fit in standard PSA holders only (i.e. cuts, cards, tickets, checks, small photos, etc.). 8x10 photo encapsulation is not included. Eligible holder sizes are as follows:

• Regular 2 11/16" × 3 13/16"
  • Tall Boy 3 1/2" × 5 1/8"
  • Supersized 3 5/8" × 7 1/2"
  • Supersized 4 1/4" × 10"
  • Supersized 5 3/4" × 8"
Turnaround time varies with demand.

--------------------------------------

[h=4]Anyone know if custom made cards with cuts will work? Guessing thicker customs wont qualify?[/h]

Members online

Latest posts