Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's the best way to sell a lot of 27 chromes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
i have sold many singles before but never this many cards at one time. i have a lot of 27 tommy hanson 07 chrome cards i want to list but not sure if all 27 in 1 lot would be good or break them up into several smaller lots. any ideas?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mburgin said:
i have sold many singles before but never this many cards at one time. i have a lot of 27 tommy hanson 07 chrome cards i want to list but not sure if all 27 in 1 lot would be good or break them up into several smaller lots. any ideas?

You can sell them all on thepit.com right now for $3.85 per card.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
mburgin said:

+1. Thepit is the easiest/best way to sell base chromes that are on the site. Always has high prices and it isn't a hassle.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Ian Stewart said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":3n7n00m7]
mburgin said:

+1. Thepit is the easiest/best way to sell base chromes that are on the site. Always has high prices and it isn't a hassle.[/quote:3n7n00m7]

just checked, and after fees its would be just under $100 for the 27, not sure if that is more/less than what you could get doing 5 card lots, or a 20 card lot etc.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
i don't have a pit.com account. how does it all work selling to them? open and account, send them the cards and when they receive them do they post payment in your accound or do they send you a check?

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I'd have 3 9x lots on eBay, starting on a 5-day auction at about 8:30ET this Tuesday night.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
Skorris (CCBC) said:
I'd have 3 9x lots on eBay, starting on a 5-day auction at about 8:30ET this Tuesday night.

why not start tonight and do 7 days?

It wouldn't be so rushed.

Unless you'd be able to list them in the next 10 minutes or so.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
thanks for all the replies. i used as many different ideas as i could from here and broke them up into 4 lots (10,5,5,5) and started them off at .99 and bit a moderate BIN on them. naturally the BINs didn't get hit but the bidding is over the $4 average on each.

Latest posts