Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is why I do group breaks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aclow23

Nov 14, 2013
Thanks you guys! Appreciate the love! It's even better looking in hand if possible lol

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
So no one else finds it weird that the guys first post is not "Hey I'm new to the board, it looks like a cool place", but instead check out this card I got and I'm going to hold it up in front of another websites address?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
So no one else finds it weird that the guys first post is not "Hey I'm new to the board, it looks like a cool place", but instead check out this card I got and I'm going to hold it up in front of another websites address?
I thought so at first too, but then I figured it was just the background used by the person who did the group break.

But if it is a picture from the new member, then yes, you're right it's probably a blatant advertisement for the guy's website and he joined FCB to spam his site.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
That's not a computer screen. It's a banner. Look at the wrinkle in the bottom/right corner.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

aclow23

Nov 14, 2013
I thought so at first too, but then I figured it was just the background used by the person who did the group break.

But if it is a picture from the new member, then yes, you're right it's probably a blatant advertisement for the guy's website and he joined FCB to spam his site.

Like you said it was the picture the guy who did the break sent me....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cFBeraSRmmY

here's the link for video for my defense. Didn't know I was breaking any rules was just sharing a card

aclow23

Nov 14, 2013
Just got it today in hand. Plus in the moment I was just excited and wanted to share! If you can tell me how to delete the pic I will and put up a new one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts