Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you think this will end at (Jesus 1/1 style)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
yanxyanx said:
I tried to get the seller to end early, but he wouldn't bite.

Not sure I would want to go crazy for a 1/1 Sticker Auto though...

im all for any type of 1/1 as long as it isnt M and M or plates, either way this is probably monteros 2nd best card ever, correct me if im wrong......????? should bring in a ton, 1 plus k

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
miguelcabrera said:
yanxyanx said:

im all for any type of 1/1 as long as it isnt M and M or plates, either way this is probably monteros 2nd best card ever, correct me if im wrong......????? should bring in a ton, 1 plus k

It is definitely a great card. No doubt about it. As a Montero collector, I definitely wanted to jump on it. But the smart half of my brain said I rather have 4-5 Gold Refs (if they EVER get redeemed) than the Contenders Auto. Maybe just me though...

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
yanxyanx said:
miguelcabrera said:
yanxyanx said:

It is definitely a great card. No doubt about it. As a Montero collector, I definitely wanted to jump on it. But the smart half of my brain said I rather have 4-5 Gold Refs (if they EVER get redeemed) than the Contenders Auto. Maybe just me though...
I think you answered your own question....

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
The upper right corner is bent. The seller confirmed it to me today. He is going to send me more scans. I will post on here. I was interested, but probably won't bid now.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It will end at whatever Wossa and the poor unfortunate 2nd highest bidder want it to end at.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
You need to be clearer in your thread titles for us nonprospectors. I thought you had to have linked to an auction for 1/1 of Jesus Christ! :shock: If it was "game" used, I'd have had to bid. :p

Craig

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
It should go over $1K but the top right corner takes away from the card though. What a shame these Contenders cards are so condition sensitive.

Allen

Latest posts