Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What did you do while the site was down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
So when FCB wasnt an option, what did you guys do while we had a break from each other?

like i said in the MT, instead of killing my evening on the computer on Fcb, i used my time between customers to decorate the store for christmas. Then when i got home, i worked on my oldest daughters christmas present. Got her an Iphone. Wanted an ipod for her, but wound up with a deal to get a coworkers iphone. So now she has music and apps. But im not activating the phone. Shes only seven and doesnt need a phone.

then this morning, i redid some of the ornaments on the tree. The girls decorated it last night, which means a majority of the ornaments were clumped together at the two to four foot mark, and all in the front.

So, what did you do?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Got into my car, attached my GPS to the window, filled up my tank with gas and started driving to Gilmore's store to yell at him.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I held my little 3 year old daughter for a long time last night. We played, and laughed! I can't believe how much she's grown! And she's so smart now! I was amazed at how much she "reads" now! Who would'a known she likes books! I read to her goodnight and she fell asleep while I was reading. So beautiful! Then I hung out with my 12 year old son. He is so funny now! I can't believe how much he is like me! And he's grown! We played some games, and talked about school, it was nice! Finally, after the two of them were asleep, I had time to pay some bills, some that have been outstanding or late.. Just never really had time for that.
BUT now that the site is up and running, I can get back to the things that are really important! FCB Rocks!!!!!!!!!! YOLO!!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
The preceeding message was a reinactment brought to you by The National Center for Fathers, and Father.com.
"Get off the computer so much, and enjoy your family!!!!"
:D

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I watched "Back to the Future" with my sons, who had never seen it before. I was actually making a mental list of the cards I would have bought back in 1984 had I known what they would be worth today.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts