Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Would like to do a little trading, new to trading here on FCB.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
New to trading here at FCB. Have a large inventory of cards (25,000+) that I'm willing to trade and can provide credentials from my other trade sites if wanted.

I'm looking to trade for Dustin Pedroia cards that I don't have or trading for duplicates of the nicer ones. I collect all of his cards from the $0.05 common cards to the N/A 1/1 cards. Willing to check buckets, search lists, or however else. Let me know what you are looking for and I can provide a list if I have what you are looking for.
I'm also currently working on a 2009 Goodwin mini set. (base, black, and foil)
I'm currently building a web site for my cards however I still have a ways to go. I have been able to list 200+ autographs and 200+ relic cards thus far. You can check it out here.....

www.muddychicken15.weebly.com

Thoughts and opinions on the site is appreciated weather good or bad. It's a new project for me so if their is something you don't like about it or makes things difficult, please let me know. Hope to get some trading done.

Thank you,
Rob

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It's a really well put-together site.

I am interested in the Danny Rams Chrome auto, but I am not with my cards for another few days.

I'm sort of posting this as a reminder to myself.

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
It's a really well put-together site.

I am interested in the Danny Rams Chrome auto, but I am not with my cards for another few days.

I'm sort of posting this as a reminder to myself.

Remind away! Hope to get a trade done here. Thank you for the complement on the site.

Respectfully,
Rob

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Go ahead and check my Bucket link for something to possibly trade for the following cards: I'm still listing everything as well, so I can let you know what other Red Sox stuff that I have, if you need more.

2003 Bowman Chrome Draft #171 Nick Markakis AU RC
2005 Topps Rookie Cup Dual Autographs #BW Jason Bay/Dontrelle Willis
2007 Bowman Sterling Prospects #MDO Matt Dominguez AU
2007 SPx Young Stars Signatures #JV Justin Verlander
2008 Finest #160 Clay Buchholz AU (RC)
2008 SP Authentic By The Letter Signatures #JP Jonathan Papelbon/550 */Spells Papelbon and Red Sox 46/50
2008 Upper Deck Signature Sensations #AK Austin Kearns
2008 Upper Deck X Signatures #JC Johnny Cueto
2008 Upper Deck X Signatures #KG Ken Griffey Jr.

New to trading here at FCB. Have a large inventory of cards (25,000+) that I'm willing to trade and can provide credentials from my other trade sites if wanted.

I'm looking to trade for Dustin Pedroia cards that I don't have or trading for duplicates of the nicer ones. I collect all of his cards from the $0.05 common cards to the N/A 1/1 cards. Willing to check buckets, search lists, or however else. Let me know what you are looking for and I can provide a list if I have what you are looking for.
I'm also currently working on a 2009 Goodwin mini set. (base, black, and foil)
I'm currently building a web site for my cards however I still have a ways to go. I have been able to list 200+ autographs and 200+ relic cards thus far. You can check it out here.....

www.muddychicken15.weebly.com

Thoughts and opinions on the site is appreciated weather good or bad. It's a new project for me so if their is something you don't like about it or makes things difficult, please let me know. Hope to get some trading done.

Thank you,
Rob

Last edited:

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
Go ahead and check my Bucket link for something to possibly trade for the following cards: I'm still listing everything as well, so I can let you know what other Red Sox stuff that I have, if you need more.

2003 Bowman Chrome Draft #171 Nick Markakis AU RC
2005 Topps Rookie Cup Dual Autographs #BW Jason Bay/Dontrelle Willis
2007 Bowman Sterling Prospects #MDO Matt Dominguez AU
2007 SPx Young Stars Signatures #JV Justin Verlander
2008 Finest #160 Clay Buchholz AU (RC)
2008 SP Authentic By The Letter Signatures #JP Jonathan Papelbon/550 */Spells Papelbon and Red Sox 46/50
2008 Upper Deck Signature Sensations #AK Austin Kearns
2008 Upper Deck X Signatures #JC Johnny Cueto
2008 Upper Deck X Signatures #KG Ken Griffey Jr.

Found these cards I'm interested in, but wasn't really what I was looking for.....
2005 Donruss Greats Signature Gold HoloFoil #32 George KellT6 $15.00
2008 Sweet Spot Signatures Bat Barrel Black Ink #JR Jim Rice23/25 $N/A (Is the “J” smudged?)
2010 Panini Century Cut Autographs #21 George Kell/100$20.00
2010 TRISTAR Obak Cut Autographs #A94 Frank Robinson/30 $N/A(you stated $50.00)
2010 Panini Century Cut Autographs #1 Al Barlick/100 $25.00
Do you have any Dustin Pedroia cards? Would make this trade a lot more possible. Is the "J" on the Jim Rice smudged? Also, I tried to look up the cards on Beckett and if you could, please let me know if I mislabeled any of them. The dollar amount is just for reference as to what you had on your site or what Beckett books them at. Thank you. -Rob

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
I have a couple of Pedroia Game Used in my Game Used folders, in my Bucket. I've seen a couple of those Jim Rice autos that were smudged, and yes, mine is the same, unfortunately. I had a trade value of $50 on the Frank Robinson, because it's N/A. I thought that it was a fair trade value.

Found these cards I'm interested in, but wasn't really what I was looking for.....
2005 Donruss Greats Signature Gold HoloFoil #32 George KellT6 $15.00
2008 Sweet Spot Signatures Bat Barrel Black Ink #JR Jim Rice23/25 $N/A (Is the “J” smudged?)
2010 Panini Century Cut Autographs #21 George Kell/100$20.00
2010 TRISTAR Obak Cut Autographs #A94 Frank Robinson/30 $N/A(you stated $50.00)
2010 Panini Century Cut Autographs #1 Al Barlick/100 $25.00
Do you have any Dustin Pedroia cards? Would make this trade a lot more possible. Is the "J" on the Jim Rice smudged? Also, I tried to look up the cards on Beckett and if you could, please let me know if I mislabeled any of them. The dollar amount is just for reference as to what you had on your site or what Beckett books them at. Thank you. -Rob

NE12BC12

Aug 5, 2011
I have a couple of Pedroia Game Used in my Game Used folders, in my Bucket. I've seen a couple of those Jim Rice autos that were smudged, and yes, mine is the same, unfortunately. I had a trade value of $50 on the Frank Robinson, because it's N/A. I thought that it was a fair trade value.

Missed the game used some how. I will look again, probably in the morning it's past midnight here.
Yes, agreed, that is a very fair TV on the Robinson. I just list prices more for myself because of my own lack of memory.
I'll go through you bucket again. It takes a while, you have a lot of nice cards.

Thank you,
Rob

mmyers1978

Dec 24, 2013
Thanks for the compliment. You have a very well organized, and rather nice collection yourself. Just let me know what you find, and we can go from there. Thanks again.

Mike

Missed the game used some how. I will look again, probably in the morning it's past midnight here.
Yes, agreed, that is a very fair TV on the Robinson. I just list prices more for myself because of my own lack of memory.
I'll go through you bucket again. It takes a while, you have a lot of nice cards.

Thank you,
Rob

Members online

Latest posts