Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Hump Day Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Happy Hump day everyone! I was gonna try and find a picture but google images is not friendly at work. If you're at work do not type in happy hump day...Yeah.

So whats up everyone?

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Just watching the most ridiculous sports show on earth, First Take and waiting for you to bust that case so I can get my Mendenhall Mirror Black.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
flightposite said:
Just watching the most ridiculous sports show on earth, First Take and waiting for you to bust that case so I can get my Mendenhall Mirror Black.

I have no idea whats going on with that case. I got a tracking number Monday, it doesn't register in USPS. I emailed him today to see what the deal is. Last time I ordered from him it got here on Tuesday.

Aug 29, 2008
Just watching the Big East Tournament. Words cannot describe how much I love tournament time in college bball. Hopefully I can extend my streak on ESPN's Streak for the Cash with the Under in the Providence vs. DePaul game.

Anyone else excited for St. Pattys Day this weekend??

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I am biased, but I think Marcus Lattimore (number 4) is better, but it does not really matter. I just hope Lattimore comes to Clemson

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Vincesanity said:
Brad said:
I am biased, but I think Marcus Lattimore (number 4) is better, but it does not really matter. I just hope Lattimore comes to Clemson

Splitting hairs.....has he narrowed his list down yet?

Yeah, any decent or better school that has offered (which is all of them, lol). I have heard that he is into USC, South Carolina, Clemson, UGA, Michigan, Alabama, and others. It is real hard to tell with him.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
DaQuan is a beast. He started off a little slow, but our entire pass rush was poor for a while. We had a lot of QB hurries but only a couple of sacks. However, after the coaching change the defense went more to an attack and man-to-man style than the soft zone crap Vic Koening ran. He did real well in the bowl and if he plays like that, he has All American written all over him. The guy is just a physical freak who is 265 and runs real well. I can defnitiely see him as an eventual top 10 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts