Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LCM - stamp question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, the shop had a box left and I wanted to bust something. Settled in on the LCM and the last pack had this Kevin O'Connell jersey/stamp card of Pop Warner /5. You can sort of see in the scan that on the top of the stamp window there's some writing that says "Please sign below box".

koconnelllcm08.jpg

My question is, was this intended to be an auto? The back doesn't state it so I guess that they just mass produced a bunch of these backings. I could have sworn I saw a thread somewhere a few months ago talking about this. Any info is helpful. thx

luckyrollers

Jan 9, 2009
you should call donruss to confirm just to make sure. Reason being is that I brought a box around november and it had around 15 Rookie cards. But didn't realized that they were suppose to be a serial number on the back until i checked the checklist online. found out that those 15 rookie cards, 8 were suppose to be auto/serialed #'ed nd the rest has to be serial #'ed.

So, if they made that mistake. I'm sure they could make that mistake with yours.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I don't think those are supposed to be like that. I think the backing for the might have been miscut and you see what you're not supposed to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts