Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So you want to sell EVERYTHING, except one card....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
For whatever reason, you decide to sell EVERYTHING, but want to keep one card.

Which one?

Here's mine, paid a couple bucks for it.
Always dreamed of finding a completely incredible numbered card.

Attachments

• 1390617090222.jpg
    1390617090222.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 93

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
All but one of my cards burned in the house on fire thread, so I now only have a choice of one card, which I miraculously saved, to sell!

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
tough one for me i have a dual sweet spot auto fo mauer morneau /35 but id sell that before i sold this
002.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
My 2005 Absolute Update ToTT Yount MLB Logoman. It's a great card, yeah, but it was also the first big "white whale" that I crossed off my list.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I know I will ever keep this card forever (my favorite player and card):

CBgQe0BWkKGrHqQOKiwEzTEGNlvBNHnMk8Y_12.jpg

Though I can't just keep one card - I like gutter (full of baseball cards in a room). That makes me smile... :)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
The one I know I would grab is this one:

mattbattsweb.jpg

1954 Topps Matt Batts

Why? In 1983, my Grandpa was helping me with loading my cards into a small storage area in his house.
He said we was related to an ex baseball player, Matt Batts (my Grandpa's last name was Batts). He ran
into the house, opened up an old chest, found a cigar box and in the box was this card.
He gave it to me and said here, keep it. So keep it it I will. He told me how we were related (his second cousin).
Ive sold-lost-gave away many many cards over time. I'll always keep this one! It's in our grab bag in case something happens (fire/flood/tornado).

Fordman

Members online

Latest posts