Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who are your favorite hosts/ favorite shows on MLBN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I like most everyone on the network although I'm not a fan of Billy ripken.

Clubhouse confidential and especially hot stove, that's my favorite.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I still am surprised when I say this but Mitch Williams is their best Analyst IMO.

Although I do like HR, Magraine and Plesac as well...

And I love the "Countdown"s that deal with great defense or bloopers!

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Yeah, the MLB Network has some really personable and down to earth hosts and analysts.
Harold Reynolds and Mitch Williams are my two favorites.
I also like Kevin Millar, Dan Plesac, and Sean Casey because they're funny.

Even the non-player hosts are likeable.
And of course MLB Network has Bob Costas and Peter Gammons too.

I like MLB Network's shows much better than ESPN's and I rarely watch ESPN much anymore during baseball season.

My favorite MLB Network shows besides the usual highlights and news shows are Intentional Talk, Clubhouse Confidential, Prime 9, and Studio 42 with Bob Costas.

And they show classic baseball movies like Major League, Bad News Bears and Bull Durham.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
I like most of the hosts. I can't stand Brian Kenny though, to me he is almost unwatchable at times.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Favorite show is SEASONS - a great recap of a season in 45 minutes. Favorite show in-season is QUICK PITCH - I love it's all highlights and takes an hour so you aren't watching very few highlights and too much commentary like ESPN BBTN for example.

Worst show is MLB TONIGHT - too much ADD, too much stupid studio chattering, annoying to go back to the studio after every batter in a dramatic game, and it's usually not live look-ins anyway. Better to watch the scoreboard on my AT BAT app for a possible dramatic finish game, pull it up in MLB.TV and watch it without interruption so it stays dramatic and I have useless junk along with the game like if I was watching it on MLB TONIGHT.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Reynolds, Amsinger, Pleasac are my fave's. I like Millar as well.

Intentional Talk & Hot Stove are my two fave show's. Wish they'd show more old games in the offseason, or each night of the week, a World Series ... series.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Reynolds, Amsinger, Pleasac are my fave's. I like Millar as well.

Intentional Talk & Hot Stove are my two fave show's. Wish they'd show more old games in the offseason, or each night of the week, a World Series ... series.

Also enjoy "Soft Rock" Matt Vasgersian.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Adnan Virk blows them all away on ESPN's Baseball Tonight.

I could see Adnan anchoring Good Morning America in the future. He has such a classic delivery.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
Sean Casey, Chris Rose, Kevin Millar, Amsinger are my favorites. As long as Reynolds doesn't talk about the draft or prospects, it's all good. He is clueless about them. Mitch Williams comes off as a d-bag.

Members online

Latest posts