Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pre-ordering cases from Dave and Adam's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I just pre-ordered a case from DACW and noticed there is nothing on the invoice stating the total pre-order price. Anyone have experience with them? I know they are huge, but what's to stop them from upping the price since they don't send a total?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I don't do preorders, but if D&A is like some sellers I'm thinking of, you may have only paid a deposit for the case with the balance due about a week to release so the invoice may read zeros until you'd paid for the case in full.

Other than that, if you did pay the case price in full, I hope you PDF'ed a copy of your checkout summary so you have proof of what you paid for the case if they decided they wanted to up the price on the case from what you paid and charge you the difference.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I don't do preorders, but if D&A is like some sellers I'm thinking of, you may have only paid a deposit for the case with the balance due about a week to release so the invoice may read zeros until you'd paid for the case in full.

Other than that, if you did pay the case price in full, I hope you PDF'ed a copy of your checkout summary so you have proof of what you paid for the case if they decided they wanted to up the price on the case from what you paid and charge you the difference.

Yea, I prepaid a portion of it. My issue was their invoice only lists the portion I prepaid with no mention of the remaining/total amount. I ended up having to email and get confirmation that way.

Latest posts