Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping to Australia?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
Hi all--had an eBayer ask if I would ship to Australia. I have no problem doing that--I just can't find a decent estimate cost wise. Does anybody have any experience? I'm guessing it'll be rather inexpensive but does has anybody shipped from the US to Australia recently?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hi all--had an eBayer ask if I would ship to Australia. I have no problem doing that--I just can't find a decent estimate cost wise. Does anybody have any experience? I'm guessing it'll be rather inexpensive but does has anybody shipped from the US to Australia recently?

Everything out of the PO needs an invoice now a days and cost over 6 bucks non trackable mailing. You can use eBay's international ship thing on their site to ship it. But you ship it to ebay shipping and they then charge the buyer their price and ship it to them. If your not worried about the card and the price then ship USPS International for 6+ or if you are nervous then use eBay shipping

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts