Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOOKING FOR THE CHEAP 90's INSERTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedSoxNationMT

Feb 10, 2014
I see people constantly talking about overpriced cards and certain sellers with cards listed too high. OK sounds great, good to know, now if you could just point me to the place where I can find all the cheap Donruss Crusade and 96 Gold and Blue Certified Mirror Cards. I'm looking for future and current Hall of Famers and want to pay whatever the low low price is that you guys feel these cards are worth. Just please tell me where this low price is available at.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I see people constantly talking about overpriced cards and certain sellers with cards listed too high. OK sounds great, good to know, now if you could just point me to the place where I can find all the cheap Donruss Crusade and 96 Gold and Blue Certified Mirror Cards. I'm looking for future and current Hall of Famers and want to pay whatever the low low price is that you guys feel these cards are worth. Just please tell me where this low price is available at.
Surely-You-Cant-Be-Serious-In-Airplane-Gif.gif

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Of course, what each of us think the value of a cheap card might be different..

I might think a cheap Donruss Red Crusade Griffey would be $1000 whereas someone else might think $5 is cheap..

:cool:

Lars

Aug 25, 2008

Do you happen to be one of those sellers? What exactly do you think is a fair price for a random card in your inventory?

Members online

Latest posts