Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got this at Springfield, IL show.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Just looking in a 5 row monster box and I found this. I pulled it out expecting the worst.

Kazmirppauto.jpg

I asked him how much and he said, "Well since it books at $12.00..." Nuff said.

~AJ

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
That's the reason why I LOVE to search through those monster boxes at shows! Congrats!

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
I do too.. Found a Tony Romo 2003 Bowman Chrome Encased Blue refractor and he was like... oh no.. I can't sell that I am a Cowboys fan. That's fine and all, but take the stuff out then. Just my two cents.

~AJ

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Damn!I had no idea those had dropped that low.I guess now is the time to buy buy buy!Though I have a hard time believing beckett really prices them at $12.If so thats a big WTF because it makes no sense.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
predatorkj said:
Damn!I had no idea those had dropped that low.I guess now is the time to buy buy buy!Though I have a hard time believing beckett really prices them at $12.If so thats a big WTF because it makes no sense.

According to the latest Beckett, it still books at $60 on the high side.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
thinjim said:
Jaypers said:
thinjim said:
hey, where was the show. just at the hotel or was it at the mall?????

Rte 66 Hotel.

would you say that it was better, prospect wise, than the one at the mall??

I'd say it's about the same -- there doesn't seem to be any distinction between the two.

Not sure when the next Mall show is, but it isn't during this month.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
predatorkj said:

According to the latest Beckett, it still books at $60 on the high side.

Well when I purchased mine a few years back I think I paid around $120 and it was a BGS 9.5 with a 9 for the auto.In any case I love that card.It is something I would stockpile.Probably one of the few cards I would anyway.I also have a crapload of the Clint Everts autos from that set as well.Two pitchers out of the same high school in the same set that got drafted in the same year.Both Cy Falls products.Too bad Everts never really has done anything.Last time I checked he was in the Nationals Minor league system.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Pic is gone cause I sold the card, but it was a Scott Kazmir 2002 Prospect Premieres rc auto that I bought for $7. I sold it for $32 shipped so that is why I made the post in the first place. Thought I got a steal and I did.

~AJ

Members online

Latest posts