Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett... searching for new items?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Not that I've seen but sometime last year they did start displaying a "New Item" icon (a little bright green starburst next to the item name) which lasts for at least a week on new items. It's not the best but it is relatively easy to spot if you just quickly scroll through any search results

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Not that I've seen but sometime last year they did start displaying a "New Item" icon (a little bright green starburst next to the item name) which lasts for at least a week on new items. It's not the best but it is relatively easy to spot if you just quickly scroll through any search results

Yeah I noticed that, but when you have a dozen pages of results (let alone 100+)... forget it.

If it's a deliberate decision not to offer the functionality, I understand why. However for me and likely a lot of other collectors, it prevents me from using their site with any regularity. If I could sort by date added, I'd check every couple days.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yeah I hear you. I usually just set the filters to 500 items per page and sort by highest price. I figure if I still need it it's pretty rare so it should be on the first page, everything else is mostly commons. Probably a little harder with Vizquel

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, they reconfigured their marketplace (for which they trumpet the fact that they list millions of items) and left off basically the most useful feature.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts