Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Released for Android

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I'm interested in whether digital cards, made into a game, will be successful for Topps in the long term. At first blush it appears stupid to expect people to pay money for pixels, but people do just that all the time when upgrading their characters and games. What are your thoughts? I just joined up under my FCB user name. Anyone interested in playing?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I just started playing on iPhone... Mr17met .... I haven't, and won't, spend any real money, and so far, I don't really get the game as a whole, but I'll give it some time

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Opening the app everyday automatically gives you 1,000 coins, extra on Saturday I believe. I don't spend real cash on games like this, either. It's interesting, but I haven't really done much since I first started.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I just started playing on iPhone... Mr17met .... I haven't, and won't, spend any real money, and so far, I don't really get the game as a whole, but I'll give it some time

I added you. How the game works is you play your cards when the corresponding player is active and get points for it. You can sub guys in and out while the games are going on.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I added you. How the game works is you play your cards when the corresponding player is active and get points for it. You can sub guys in and out while the games are going on.

It's not showing I have any friends, do I have to add you too?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Mike Trout posted on his facebook that Topps would give a custom Trout card to people who downloaded the app on the play store.

I use iphone so I wasn't able to get one, but I dont play anyway, so it doesn't really matter

Members online

Latest posts